Brain Study and Training
Scalp Acupuncture (small group One day workshop): Sunday 28th Jan 2018 lford London
Scalp Acupuncture workshop: 22-23 Feb 2018 Amsterdam Netherlands
*Scalp Acupuncture (small group One day workshop): Sat 2nd Dec 2017 Ilford London
*Brain Qi--The new thought of Brain. Detch Association of Traditional Chinese Medicine Conference. Sat 18th Nov. Numspeed Nethlands.
*Scalp Acupuncture (small group One day workshop): Wed 9th Aug 2017 London.
*Scalp Acupuncture (small group One day workshop): Sunday 16th July 2017 London. (Fully booked)
*Scalp Acupuncture (two-day workshop): 17/18 June 2017 Cork Ireland.
*TCM Brain theory and its clinical application. 8/9 April Portugal. https://chinesekcenter.com/2017/01/08/tianjun-wang/
*Advanced acupuncture for mental diseases. 29/30 April 2017. Amsterdam, Netherlands. https://www.shenzhou-university.com/seminar/advanced-acupuncture-treatment-mental-diseases/
*Scalp Acupuncture (two-day workshop) 4/5th March 2017. England. East Grinstead, West Sussex. http://thecpdgroup.com/wordpress/cpdg_events/acupuncture-scalp-acupuncture/
13/08/16 New Understanding of the Brain and Clinical Application in TCM in Manchester https://www.facebook.com/events/1694784837470108/
14/08/16 Advanced Acupuncture for Depression in Manchester https://www.facebook.com/events/1054939324556457/
Above two are all running at Manchester Academy of Traditional Chinese Medicine 52-54 Washway Road, M33 3QZ Sale, Cheshire
Scalp Acupuncture 28-29/05/16 Guys hospital, London feedback from participants:
_**'Dr Tianjun Wang is a very inspiring teacher, and a very good speaker' **'The enthusiasm and knowledge of the tutor, excellent!'** **'Very clear explanation and lot of diagrammed slides' ** _** *Acupuncture treatment for Gynecological conditions 10-11/03/16 Amsterdam.
*Acupuncture for depression 22/03 Southend -on-sea**
*Daoqi acupuncture technique 26/03 Acupuncture for depression
• The Patterns of the Brain and their TCM treatment
• Scalp Acupuncture--
• The new understanding of the Brain in TCM and its clinical application--
*New brain theory and its application for gynaecological diseases-- *
Acupuncture for Brain (Diploma course)
1) TCM has Brain
2) Commonly used techniques
3) Depression and Anxiety
4) Sleep Disorders 5) Autism and ADHD
6) Stroke and Dementia
7) Parkinson's Disease and Multiple Sclerosis
8) Migraine and Tinnitus
9) Other brain related conditions
10) Review,workshop and assessment
Feedback of CPDs and trainings Daoqi(Guiding Qi) workshops
• Wonderful seminar day! Wonderful modern medical Chinese! Magic hands with Energy!
• When insert before 20mm just normal local de qi sensation, about 30mm the numbness and warm feeling rising to top of head and comfortable.
• Dao qi, dose of needling, timing, spaces are Ingenious combination
• I treated patient of alcohol addiction with dao qi and it was great.
• A 17-girl with stress and depression because of hard study more that one year. Normal acupuncture treatment was not so good. After add dao qi on Du 16, she was much relax in the school and could focus on study.
• I tried to treat a patient with higher prolactin with dao qi on Du 16, after a week it was much less now. Before dao qi it was very difficult to reduce it.
• I’ve enjoyed your session last week end and I felt that I have gained another skill.
Scalp Acupuncture Seminal /workshop
Thank you very much for a most wonderful course on scalp acupuncture yesterday. So inspiring and excellent teaching—Rita